18 of August 2018
Ladies and Gentleman,
Cut the lemon, take the salt and tomato for this trip because we go to Tequila!!!
It’s an honor to invite you to our little getaway which will be for sure more than a shot of entertainment. This 18th of August come with CONEXION to enjoy one of the most delicious pleasures that the Jalisco grounds give you, Tequila!!!
We will welcome the semester with a great party day in Tequila. We will have djs, an incredible Mexican party and people from all over the world.
Get ready to toast and taste tequila for more than 6 hours in our open bar party! Take your energy to live an amazing Saturday!!!
18th of August
Pres-sale price (until 15th of August)
- Woman – $150
- Man – $250
- Bus ticket – $150
- Woman & Exchange Students – $200
- Hombres – $300
- Bus ticket – $200
THE TRIP INCLUDES
- Entrance to Tequila Sunsets
- 6 hours of open bar of tequila
- 7 hours of party
- Tour at Tequila Factory
- Mexican party
- Games and competitions
Optional: Bus and tours includes:
- Round transportation GDL-Tequila
- The visit of the Magical Town of Tequila
WE WILL VISIT
Town of Tequila (optional)
The main square is crowned by a kiosk in the middle, encircled by colored sashes. It also works as an atrium of the Temple San Santiago Apóstol, which has a pyramidal base and which is covered of rocks.
Here you will know the traditional factory of tequila where you will learn about this typical drink of Mexico. You will see how the Mexicans make it.
- Check-in, buses departure from 10:30 am till 01:00pm every 30 mins.
- First stop – Tequila town. We will have one hour and a half to discover this beautiful town.
- Second stop – Tequila Factory tour.
- Third stop – Let’s get the party started. At 2 pm we will start with the party and open bar!
- Party time with Openbar from 02:00pm untill 09:00pm
- Return to GDL. The buses will come back from 8:00pm till 09:00pm every 15 mins.
WHAT TO BRING?
- Comfortable clothes for sunny days
- Don’t take value properties
- Cash for the town
Town of Tequila (optional): We will visit the town. The main square is crowned by a kiosk in the middle, encircled by colored sashes. It also works as an atrium of the Temple San Santiago Apóstol, which has a pyramidal base and which is covered of rocks.
Tequila Factory : Here you will know the traditional factory of tequila where you will learn about this typical drink of Mexico. You will see how the Mexicans make it.
164 in stock
NEED HELP?CONTACT US