03 of May 2018
A magic, incredible, natural place but also a lot to discover…
These are the words which describe the best la HUASTECA POTOSINA.
Live and enjoy an adventure of turquoise cascades and all the magic of this spectacular place. Go over the unique and surrealist Castle of Mexico and one of the biggest impressive waterfalls in the Cascada de Tamul. Feel the adrenalin in your body jumping the Cascades of Micos, puente de dios and in the Rafting in the río Tampaon.
Live an other crazy week end with Conexion!
3rd to 6th of may 2018
- Mexico City and Guadalajara – $2,890.00 pesos
- Querétaro – $2,590.00 pesos
Rafting +$800.00 pesos
THE TRIP INCLUDES
- Bus (round trip)
- 2 nights in hotel
- 2 breakfasts
- 2 nights of party with open bar
- Service of professional and registered guides
- All the entrance
- Personal safety equipment
- Boat tour to go the the Tamul Waterfall
- Bus traveller insurance
- RAFTING + $800 pesos – – Includes transport, training and rafting in the Rio de Tampoan
WE WILL VISIT
- Castillo Surrealista de Edward James en Xilitla
- Cascada de Tamul
- Puente de Dios
- Cascadas de Micos
- Cascada de Minas Viejas
- La Cueva del Agua
- Rio Tampaon
- Departure from DF
- Departure from GDL and QRO
- Puente de Dios – Tamasopo
- Bus time
- Edward James Castle
- Party Hard
- Micos Waterfall Jumping – Rafting
- Minas Viejas Waterfall – Micos Waterfall jumpins (for those who did rafting)
- Return to Hotel
- Party Hard
- Tamul Waterfall – Cueva del agua
- Return to GDL, QRO and DF
- Bus Time
- Home sweet home
WHAT TO BRING?
- Comfortable clothes
- Don’t take value properties
- Repellent for the mosquitos
- 2 pairs of baskets that can be wet
FRECUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Are there 3 nights in hotel?
No, just two. We will sleep in the bus on the first night and arrive to the first activity at 07:00am.
How many people sleep in the room?
The room is for 4 or 5 people. If you want a two-people room, it has an additional cost of $500 per person for both nights.
How is the accommodation in the rooms?
The accommodation of the rooms will be done in the bus. We separate women and men unless people want the contrary. For example, if there is a group of 3 women, in the bus we will allocate another woman to complete the 4 people room.
What‘s the Rafting?
The rafting is a sport and leisure activity that consists in going over the river in the direction of the current in a 7/8 people raft. The boat is pulled by the current while the passengers manage it with the oars.
How much is the Rafting?
The rafting has an additional cost of $800 pesos.
When do I have to pay the Rafting?
You have to pay the Rafting maximum one week before the beginning of the trip.
Is the advance payment refundable?
How much extra money do I have to take?
We recommend you to take between $600 and $1000 pesos for the food which is not included and souvenirs.
Which food is included?
The breakfasts of the days 2 and 3.
At what time will we leave the origin city?
GDL: At 09:00PM
DF: Around 07:00PM (depending of your zone departure)
QRO: At 11:00PM
Where will be the departure from the origin city?
The departure will be on the side of the Volvo Agency near la Minerva in the street “Fernando de Zelada”
- Condesa: The departure will be in front of the Hostel Stayinn Barefoot: Street Juan Escutia 125, Cuauhtémoc, Condesa.
The departure will be in front of Soriana near Tec de Monterrey
At what time will we come back to the origin city?
In Guadalajara around 11:30 pm
In México DF around 01:00 am
In Querétaro around 09:00 pm